Power Ranger Online Message Board
 

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  
  

Post New ThreadReply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03/07/18, 03:07 PM   #31
MMPR Guru
Putty Patroller
 
MMPR Guru's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01/05/18
Posts: 12
Default Re: How did Tommy Become Green Ranger for LB

Yes everyone sees Tommy as Green Ranger or White Ranger.
MMPR Guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/08/18, 01:03 PM   #32
PRFan4Ever
Putty Patroller
 
Join Date: 12/20/17
Posts: 27
Default Re: How did Tommy Become Green Ranger for LB

I would have been willing to play the White Ranger.
PRFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/08/18, 07:59 PM   #33
Countdown to Destruction
Putty Patroller
 
Join Date: 10/16/17
Posts: 27
Default Re: How did Tommy Become Green Ranger for LB

I can't get too mad about this not making sense...Since the I excuse the same type of stuff for FR. Even if LB was still a massive disapointment. How could they mess up on what should have been an easy nostalgia episode?
Countdown to Destruction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/08/18, 08:20 PM   #34
No Green Spandex
Power Ranger
 
No Green Spandex's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10/24/11
Posts: 548
Default Re: How did Tommy Become Green Ranger for LB

I still don't see why Tommy needed to come back for the millionth time?
No Green Spandex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/08/18, 08:47 PM   #35
MattEmily
Administrator
 
MattEmily's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01/13/11
Posts: 5,626
Send a message via AIM to MattEmily Send a message via Yahoo to MattEmily
Default Re: How did Tommy Become Green Ranger for LB

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Green Spandex View Post
I still don't see why Tommy needed to come back for the millionth time?
that's not even close to his 20th return you're just exaggerating and blowing things out of proportion
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/08/18, 08:49 PM   #36
Boston Ranger Guy
Putty Patroller
 
Join Date: 02/19/18
Posts: 15
Default Re: How did Tommy Become Green Ranger for LB

Why wouldn't you bring back JDF for the anniversary? If anything his role was too short.
Boston Ranger Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/09/18, 03:09 PM   #37
Miki1988
Ranger In Training
 
Join Date: 12/04/17
Posts: 96
Default Re: How did Tommy Become Green Ranger for LB

My theories on how did he come back as MM Green for LB:
1. Sentinel Knight restored all of MMPR Dino Coins when he fixed Adam's.
2. Sentinel Knight restored all Ranger powers that were lost between MMPR S3 and Operation Overdrive.
3. Billy found Ninjor and with the help of the Alien Rangers, they found Tommy and used some Aquitar IT to restore the powers.
4. Hayley and Billy teamed up with Lightspeed, Time Force, Ninja Storm, S.P.D. and Mystic Force Rangers and restored the powers by combining portions of their tech together.
5. Ninjor re-created ALL of MMPR Dino & Ninja Coins.
6. Tommy wnet to Dr. K. in the RPM dimension. She tapped into their morphing grid and was able to fill the green power coin with power.
Miki1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/09/18, 06:34 PM   #38
Jen's Revenge
Power Ranger
 
Jen's Revenge's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02/17/15
Posts: 128
Default Re: How did Tommy Become Green Ranger for LB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miki1988 View Post
My theories on how did he come back as MM Green for LB:
1. Sentinel Knight restored all of MMPR Dino Coins when he fixed Adam's.
2. Sentinel Knight restored all Ranger powers that were lost between MMPR S3 and Operation Overdrive.
3. Billy found Ninjor and with the help of the Alien Rangers, they found Tommy and used some Aquitar IT to restore the powers.
4. Hayley and Billy teamed up with Lightspeed, Time Force, Ninja Storm, S.P.D. and Mystic Force Rangers and restored the powers by combining portions of their tech together.
5. Ninjor re-created ALL of MMPR Dino & Ninja Coins.
6. Tommy wnet to Dr. K. in the RPM dimension. She tapped into their morphing grid and was able to fill the green power coin with power.
That just shows you that there are countless ways that the Green Power Coin could have been restored. So its far from impossible. It was already recharged once.
Jen's Revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/10/18, 01:29 PM   #39
KimandTommy
Power Ranger
 
KimandTommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12/18/14
Posts: 498
Default Re: How did Tommy Become Green Ranger for LB

Perhaps Gosei charged the coin like Zordon?
KimandTommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/13/18, 01:37 PM   #40
Miki1988
Ranger In Training
 
Join Date: 12/04/17
Posts: 96
Default Re: How did Tommy Become Green Ranger for LB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen's Revenge View Post
That just shows you that there are countless ways that the Green Power Coin could have been restored. So its far from impossible. It was already recharged once.
Which brings up the question how many times can a power coin be re-charged without causing any damage to it or to its user. Zordon quit re-charging Tommy, but that might have been really due to him not risking loosing his connection to the Command Center rather then keeping Tmmy alive (as we know, there's a lot of stuff that Zordon couldn't or wouldn't tell the Rangers or anyone). There's no way of telling on how the technology even works. I think (in-story) that even the Rangers who were/are into science and/or became scientists are banging their heads against the wall because they can't figure it out, let alone any regular scientist.
Miki1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.