Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Digimon Central

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08/01/06, 02:35 PM   #1
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo
Default Digimon Savers: Episode 16 Chat

Yoshino catches some digital illness, and when Ikuto tries taking her out, he catches it too, forcing Falcomon to help his enemies.

I thought this one was okay. Nothing really big happened, but we did learn something about Ikuto, being raised by that Frigimon and all. The more info we can get on this kid, the better. Of course I didn't like that Yoshino was of no use, but it sets up perfectly for the next episode, so it was a necessary evil.

What was up with the upside-down mansion? When they went inside, everything was right side up again, so I was kind of confused. And now that this DGOS is involved, I'm interested to see a third faction come into play during this war. RiseGreymon and MachGaogamon both making appearances was great, and Blossomon was delightfully psycho. Good show, nothing ground-breaking, though.

Can't wait for the Ultimate triangle to complete itself with Lilamon. She looks way cooler than Lalamon or Sunflowmon ever did.
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply