Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/08/14, 03:51 PM   #1
kakarot
Putty Patroller

Default Kat's Zeo morph in T:APRM

So what exactly happened to Kat's zeonizer in the turbo movie? were they destroyed when she hit the water or was it just a temporary demorph?
kakarot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/08/14, 03:52 PM   #2
Digifiend
Power Ranger

Default Re: Kat's Zeo morph in T:APRM

Her morph was incomplete, so that wiregrid that appears when the Zeonizer is activated will have short circuited, cancelling the morph. Whether or not the Zeonizer was actually destroyed or not, the powers were never used again.
Digifiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/08/14, 03:53 PM   #3
Mnikolic
Comic Relief

At least all 5 of Zeo Ranger powers weren't. Tommy somehow used his in "Forever Red". Now that episode could be just a special or we can just assume it takes place in an alternate universe, where all Ranger powers were still somehow active up to that point in the actual series (although that's a whole another topic) or we can just assume that the Zeo Crystal had just enough energy for one last morph, since Zeo Powers are no-show in DinoThunder except that dream episode Tommy had while he was in the coma - "Fighting Spirit".

However, the Mega/Legend War will show that Zeo Powers are still very much operational, plus the SM Rangers will be using the pirated version of those powers (or just of 1 or 2 Zeo powers at least).

But yeah, up until this point, what Digi said, is accurate. But it will not longer be in 2014. Unless JT goes and switches us to yet another alterante universe.
Mnikolic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/08/14, 03:54 PM   #4
MattEmily
Administrator

It was just similar to them being forcibly demorphed when they get hit by a strong impact while they're morphed, only in this case she didn't become fully morphed so the morph got canceled out.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/08/14, 03:55 PM   #5
Digifiend
Power Ranger

Once a Ranger explains Super Megaforce. Sentinel Knight has the ability to restore any ranger powers. Tori, Kira and Adam's had all previously been destroyed.
Digifiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/10/14, 11:38 PM   #6
PRangerX
Administrator

But that doesn't prove Sentinel restored the others. But I suppose its possible.

It seemed to me like Kat lost her morpher. But its hard to know for sure. I would assume she was out of commission for at least awhile. But that didn't matter with the Turbo Powers.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/18/15, 02:11 PM   #7
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
But that doesn't prove Sentinel restored the others. But I suppose its possible.

It seemed to me like Kat lost her morpher. But its hard to know for sure. I would assume she was out of commission for at least awhile. But that didn't matter with the Turbo Powers.
yea it doesn't prove it but it's the best explanation that we have since remember Sentinel Knight was able to restore Adam, Tori and Kira's powers while he was in an extremely weak state so imagine how his powers are now that he has returned to his original form... on top of which most of the powers are still intact it's just the Pink, Blue, Yellow, Red, Green and White powers that need to be restored in the case of MMPR and in the case of Ninja Storm it's just the other 5 that need to be restored and in the case of Dino Thunder it's just the other 4 that need to be restored. All of the other teams still have their powers.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply