Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/06/15, 11:03 AM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default And here we go .......Do you need zord battles?

Time to get posting again........When I first started watching PR I used to be disapointed if there was no Zord battles.Now I am okay with it if the story is good or if its a major episode. "Astronema Thinks Twice" changed this for me.

I still want Zord battles but if a big episode happens once in awhile I am fine if it doesn't have a zord battle.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/17/15, 07:05 AM   #2
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: And here we go .......Do you neee zord battles?

yes we do need zord battles. Fact of the matter is it's a big draw for the merchandise.
It's fine if there are episodes that don't have them but they shouldn't cut down on zord battles at all.

I personally have always hated the fact that most teamups don't have zord battles. Alien Rangers/Zeo had a technical zord battle but the Alien Rangers weren't in it and they should have been.

I think that is what makes me like the Space/Galaxy teamup because everything was original and they even had original footage of the Astro Megazord and Galaxy Megazord fighting together.

Most other teamups don't get the zord footage. I'd be happy with the teamup zord footage even if they were using the Sentai footage for it as long as we got some zord footage in the teamup episodes.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/17/15, 09:21 AM   #3
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: And here we go .......Do you neee zord battles?

Right I meant once in awhile in a plot heavy episode or something. Not all the time.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/17/15, 12:44 PM   #4
Sledge's Bounty
Comic Relief

Default Re: And here we go .......Do you need zord battles?

I want a zord battle every episode. Its a big part of Power Rangers. I love the zord battles. I look forward to seeing the new zords every year.
Sledge's Bounty is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply