Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/27/02, 08:59 PM   #1
PowerZord
Putty Patroller

Default Power Rangers Questions

questions for all of you power rangers fans:
1.what's ur fav. power ranger series?
2.what's ur fav. ranger?
3.favorites episodes
4.fav ending.
5.which one do you like better lightspeed or wildforce?
PowerZord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/27/02, 08:59 PM   #2
Zarius
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Power Rangers

This kind of thread has been done to death...
Zarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/27/02, 08:59 PM   #3
Tobias
Putty Patroller

The original MMPR

2.what's ur fav. ranger?

Billy all the way, followed by Rocky and Justin.

3.favorites episodes

Blue Ranger Gone Bad, Rocky Just Wants to Have Fun, Food Fight

4.fav ending.

Doomsday. That was the supposed to be the original season 1 finale, wasn't it?

5.whcih one do you like better lightspeed or wildforce?

Neither. I stopped watching after the first half season of Turbo.
Tobias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/27/02, 08:59 PM   #4
Sketch
Putty Patroller

- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
2.what's ur fav. ranger?
- Rocky the 2nd Red Ranger from MMPR
3.favorites episodes
- Anything with the Green Ranger, the white vs green ranger epsiodes, the third season, pretty much all the origin episodes from MMPR, the episode when Jason becomes the Gold Ranger, and the last episode on Count Down to Destruction
4.fav ending.
- Count down to destruction - why didn't it end then?
5.which one do you like better lightspeed or wildforce?
- I didn't really like or pay attention to either. I find it's all down hill from Season 3 of MMPR and it should have ended on Count Down to Destruction.
Sketch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/27/02, 08:59 PM   #5
Christopher N. Denner
Putty Patroller

I can sit thru most anything from the Judd Lynn/Jackie Marchand era (post PRiS that is).

Time Force

2.what's ur fav. ranger?

Wes, probably

3.favorites episodes

Countdown to Destruction, Journey's End, Clash for Control, End of Time,

4.fav ending.

Time Force or Lost Galaxy

Lightspeed for seriousness and Wildforce for goofiness.
Christopher N. Denner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/27/02, 08:59 PM   #6
Zarius
Putty Patroller

Ok, I'm contribute

1. Lost Galaxy
2. Zeo
3. Time Force
4. In Space
5. Wild Force

Worst Series:

Turbo (And Ninja Storm when it airs)

2.what's ur fav. ranger?

Tommy

Worst Ranger:

Rocky (At least Justin could act )

3.favorites episodes

There's a lot of 'em, so I';l just put down a little list.

1. Revelations of Gold (Zeo)

2. A Golden Homecoming (Zeo)

3. The Power of Gold (Zeo)

4. Journey's End (Lost Galaxy)

4.fav ending.

Tine Force (Awesome climax and an amazing battle with Ransik, go go Power Rnagers)

2. Zeo-GIANT POWER RANGERS, and Rita and Zedd get thier own back on the Machine Empire...

Are you KIDDING ? LIGHTSPEED SUCKS!

WILDFORCE RULES!
Zarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/27/02, 08:59 PM   #7
JohnCrichton
Putty Patroller

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarius
This kind of thread has been done to death...
Maybe, but he doesn't know that. Go easy on the kid.

My answers later...
JohnCrichton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/27/02, 08:59 PM   #8
Supernovametalstar
Putty Patroller

Quote:
Originally Posted by poweranimals
2.what's ur fav. ranger?
3.favorites episodes
4.fav ending.
I have been a devote follower of the show since the first episode. Wow, that's nearly half my life I've spent watching Power Rangers (10 years).

1. Favorite series: ZEO. I absolutely hate it that ABC Family rarely shows a Zeo episode, and when they do, it is one that can hardly be considered a "best of" episode.

2. Favorite main ranger? Adam. I liked his personality type and his fighting ability. Favorite ranger of all time is Magna Defender. Great story, great costume, great fighter.

3. Some of my favorite episodes never get played. I could make a list from each season. The biggest point for a favorite ep for me is how much sentai content the episode has, and how long of a zord battle it is. You usually don't get the really good, long zord battles until near the end of the series.

4. Fav ending would have to be Turbo. A bad season redeemed itself in the latter half of its life. The finale was only two parts, which used the time well (instead of having three parts and using filler). You had a great zord fight in the first half that saw the self-destruction of the Rescue Megazord, a severly damaged Turbo Megazord, the rangers desperately fighting to save the Power Chamber, only to finally lose that's right, they lost! , in the end and it was blown up for good. But I guess I am rating it higher now, since I've only just seen it recently, so it is still kinda new to me.

5. As for this question, I like both of them in different aspects. For Lightspeed I liked the ranger outfits, the demon monsters (really intricate details on the suits), the sentai and american fight scenes, and the main theme music (especially when played during the zord transformations).

For Wildforce, I liked having zords with personalities. The Deer zord was very tempermental wasn't it . Although the parts for the "man in the metal suit" were too loose and didn' t fit right. It plus, the guy moved too slowly, like all the parts were slowing him down. I don't know if this was by design, but I liked the faster paced zord battles from MMPR thru Zeo.

I could talk ad nausem about Power Rangers or any other Sabanized show (both good and bad).
Supernovametalstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/27/02, 08:59 PM   #9
JohnCrichton
Putty Patroller

1. What's your favorite Power Ranger Series?

Favorite series... once upon a time I'd say Space, since it pulled Power Rangers out of its boring rut and made my a proud fan again, then there's Lost Galaxy for the sheer scale of story they told. I mean, they went across space, battled on different planets and were pretty hardcore about their fatalities, even if some didn't stick. But I'd have to go with Power Rangers Time Force. That, if you include Reinforcements From the Future was the best produced and most well rounded series of all time and featured the greatest cast of all time. Excellent action, plot developement and suprises. I didn't expect Eric to become the Quantum Ranger and the origin of Frax was beyond anything I'd expect to come out of Power Rangers.

2. Who was your favorite Power Ranger?

I'll say Jason. He had a strong voice and presence on screen and was a wonderfully cocky bastard in Forever Red. He's my reigning greatest Ranger. Not that chump, Tommy.

3. Favortie Episode?

Off the top of my head I'd say To the Tenth Power, cuz I didn't know it was going to happen. There I was, sittin' chillin' enjoying my Power Rangers Lost Galaxy when I spat out my Snapple upon seeing the Psycho Rangers strike a "Hi-ya!" pose! Then I spat out my drink a second time when a Obi-wan cloaked stranger came in to save Leo with a flying drop kick and Adros came back!!!

It was such an unexpected joy I'd have to go with that as my favorite stand alone episode.

4. Favorite Ending

Hmmm..... I'm going to have to go with Lost Galaxy. I mean, it had a real "end of a journey" feel to it. Returning swords back to the stone, Villimax's last stand, the destruction of an entire space station, and a hella explosive last fight with Trakeena. That shot of her standing upon the Scorpion Stinger decending toward the moon was just beyond awesome.

5. Whch one do you like better Lightspeed Rescue or Wild Force?

This is a hard one. Which had Forever Red and Reinforcements From the Future in it?
JohnCrichton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/27/02, 08:59 PM   #10
Super396282
Putty Patroller

QUOTE=JohnCrichton;46684]1. What's your favorite Power Ranger Series?

Favorite series... once upon a time I'd say Space, since it pulled Power Rangers out of its boring rut and made my a proud fan again, then there's Lost Galaxy for the sheer scale of story they told. I mean, they went across space, battled on different planets and were pretty hardcore about their fatalities, even if some didn't stick. But I'd have to go with Power Rangers Time Force. That, if you include Reinforcements From the Future was the best produced and most well rounded series of all time and featured the greatest cast of all time. Excellent action, plot developement and suprises. I didn't expect Eric to become the Quantum Ranger and the origin of Frax was beyond anything I'd expect to come out of Power Rangers.

2. Who was your favorite Power Ranger?

I'll say Jason. He had a strong voice and presence on screen and was a wonderfully cocky bastard in Forever Red. He's my reigning greatest Ranger. Not that chump, Tommy.

3. Favortie Episode?

Off the top of my head I'd say To the Tenth Power, cuz I didn't know it was going to happen. There I was, sittin' chillin' enjoying my Power Rangers Lost Galaxy when I spat out my Snapple upon seeing the Psycho Rangers strike a "Hi-ya!" pose! Then I spat out my drink a second time when a Obi-wan cloaked stranger came in to save Leo with a flying drop kick and Adros came back!!!

It was such an unexpected joy I'd have to go with that as my favorite stand alone episode.

4. Favorite Ending

Hmmm..... I'm going to have to go with Lost Galaxy. I mean, it had a real "end of a journey" feel to it. Returning swords back to the stone, Villimax's last stand, the destruction of an entire space station, and a hella explosive last fight with Trakeena. That shot of her standing upon the Scorpion Stinger decending toward the moon was just beyond awesome.

5. Whch one do you like better Lightspeed Rescue or Wild Force?

This is a hard one. Which had Forever Red and Reinforcements From the Future in it?[/QUOTE]

I almost said Jason for the same reasons you mentioned. Probably the only thing that stopped me was because many people always pick the red ranger as their favorite just because he is the leader.

I'll have to agree with you on that as well. That was probably my favorite finale for the sheer fighting and the feel of "the end" that it had to it. Wildforce lacked this finality to its final two episodes, and it made their finale feel more like a two part episode rather than a series ender.
Super396282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply