Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08/22/10, 02:00 PM   #11
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Some Fanfic ideas

Good question if youre talking about this guy's fanfics I'd imagine that Season 1 is going to be like the actual Season 1 was, and Season 3 is going to be how Season 2 was since it just means that his Season 2 is based on Spielban.

If you're talking about real life same thing I said in the "What could have been?" thread: B-Fighter, the rest of the Uchuu Keiji shows, the Rescue Hero triliogy, Blue Swat, maybe even try all american footage.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/22/10, 04:20 PM   #12
PRangerX
Administrator

VR Troopers Season 3 with Beetlefighters costumes would have been very cool. It would have eliminated the dual footage problem.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/06/10, 07:55 PM   #13
Zabitan
Administrator

I was going to post this in my "What if VR Troopers had a movie?" thread but I decided to post it here since I'm thinking of doing a fanfic of it anyway.

What if they did a movie for VR Troopers like they did with Mighty Morphing Power Rangers.

I'm thinking it should be either the final episode or a transition to them having the B-Fighter costumes.

As for the plot I'm thinking something along the lines of the Troopers go on vacation somewhere, and there's some evil plot by Grimlord or maybe a different villain that the troopers have to stop.

I'm still trying to think out all the details though.
Old 09/07/10, 03:13 PM   #14
PRangerX
Administrator

Realistically, any movie made now would probably be a reboot movie. Since its been years and the shows never really been in the public's mind for a long time.
Old 09/07/10, 03:59 PM   #15
Zabitan
Administrator

I just mean what if they made a movie back when the show was around like in the summer of 96 for example what would be a good story for it.

For now I'm thinking maybe the Troopers go to Japan either for a vacation or because Kaitlin is doing a story, and while they're there Grimlord releases this ancient Japanese demon lord who takes over the Virtual Army, and the Troopers have to stop him.
Old 09/12/10, 07:52 PM   #16
Zabitan
Administrator

I just wanted to make this bump to tell anyone viewing this thread that if they have any ideas for VR Troopers fanfics to feel free to post them here because I would like to see if anyone else has any ideas, and because that way maybe we can help eachother out.
Old 09/13/10, 05:09 AM   #17
PRangerX
Administrator

If it happened in 96 and was based on the old series? Perhaps, do a movie to give the show a proper ending. Where Grimlord is finally defeated. With Tyler and Ryan finally able to spend time with each other in peace.
Old 09/13/10, 12:16 PM   #18
Zabitan
Administrator

That's sounds like a good idea maybe I should try it.

Another thing one of the reasons I brought up that KND6 guy who wanted to give each Metal Hero show it's own season is because like I said earlier I wanted to have Battle Grid mode be used more often, and have it be upgraded so that the Troopers can transform into Battle Grid mode in the real world to fight the Ultra Skugs.

Well one of the things I wanted to do was say in Fashion Victims have it where the Skugs become Ultra Skugs so JB, and Kaitlin transform into Battle Grid mode but then Silkoid cocoons them, and later Ryan, and Amy try to find out what happened but then get ambushed by Ultra Skugs so they transform into Battle Grid mode but Amy gets cocooned but Ryan is able to transform into his full VR Trooper form.

And I also thought about how if you started with Metalder then went to Spielban, and finally Shaider there's more of an emphasis on other dimensions which made me think of that episode where they transformed into Battle Grid mode when they got sent to Knighttime's universe, and I saw the episode where the footage for Knighttime came from, and the scene they used was pretty similar to what happened in the VR Troopers scene aside from the Battle Grid suits in VRT version, and I thought they were some similarities between the Battle Grid in VR Troopers, and the Strange Dimension in Metal Hero.

So I wanted to adapt that in VR Troopers where they can transform into Battle Grid mode, everytime they enter other virtual dimensions.
Old 12/04/10, 02:17 PM   #19
Zabitan
Administrator

I decided to post something non VR Troopers related but since I don't have a full story yet I'd just post the synopsis.

Yami Senshi Yokaioh

"Plot: Hoping to improve it's image the O'Junkies corporation has decided to host it's next live stage show for it's popular children show Ninja Troopers in the small town of Normalton Colorado. Jack Ferguson a commercial, and PSA writer for O'Junkies however wanting to do bigger things has been experimenting with both magic, and technology believing that not only do creatures like fairies, and goblins exist in another dimension but that through human technology to give them physical bodies in our world.

Unfortunately the experiment backfires causing a whole in the time, and space continuum killing Ferguson, and unleashing four of the most horrifying monsters in existence. Makaimaoh a demon made of pure evil magic, Uchuumaoh an evil amoeba like alien overlord, Mechamaoh a demonic artificial intelligence given flesh by nanites.

Needing to survive on our world they take over Ferguson's body which as also been infected with DNA from various animals creating a forth monster called Juumaoh a chimera like mutant with the powers of Earth's deadliest animals collectively calling themselves Daimon Ferguson, and his monster personalities begin a campaign to kill, and transform all life into undead mutants called Phantomoids starting with Normalton.

Meanwhile O'Junkies decides to have auditions for their stage show at the local elementary schools, and a young girl name Mary Donnler is one of the children picked. Daimon has Mary's slacker older brother Robert, and several other people killed so they can be turned into phantomoid slave so he can target the auditions.

However not only does Robert's human side preventing him from carrying out the attack but his phantomoid side not wanting to take orders from Daimon evolves past a point where Daimon let's him be killed by anti-phantomoid forces. However he arrives in Jigoku the land of the dead ruled by the goddess of death herself Izanami who reveals that Ferguson/Daimon is under the control of the ancient interdimensional evil Amatsu Mikaboshi which seeks to reduce the universe back to singularity.

Izanami allows Robert to come back to life provided he use his Phantomoid powers to stop Daimon, and his minions. However in addition to Daimon, and his forces Robert must also deal with those who mistake his attempts to save Normalton for serial killings.

He must become a demon of justice, a heroic grim reaper, he must become Yami Senshi Yokaioh."

Robert Donnler/Yami Senshi Yokaioh: A slacker nerd obsessed with tv, video games, and comics. While going to pick up his little sister Mary from the auditions for the O'junkies stage show he was killed by Daimon's phantomoid minions so that he himself could be turned into a phantomoid, however his own unwillingness to kill innocent people, and his phanotmoid side's pride he considered his mission dishonorable, and was killed.

When he went to the land of the dead the goddess Izanami gave him the chance to return to earth to destroy Daimon, and his phantomoids in return he'll be returned to a normal human, or move on to his next existence.

Robert can be very mischievous often coming up with wild schemes to do or get what he wants that end up having consequences that neither he nor anyone else planned for but at the same time he tries to do the right thing.

Powers: Robert has a sword called Yokai Ken that can be charged with demonic energy.

He also has a bio mechanical demon motor cycle called the Kitsune that can ride at speed in excess of 120 miles, sprout laser shooting gatling gun, and wings for flight.

Robert has a lot of powers associated with ghost like invisibility intangibility His finisher is the magic psychic death ray where he fires pure concentrated demonic energy in a beam from his eyes turning every molecule in his target's body into unstable atomic matter causing them to explode.

Ichiro Sasaki/ Lord Shinigami: A samurai from the Sengoku period who served under Oda Nobunaga, he sold his soul to Izanami to live forever but at the cost of becoming an undead creature called a Yurei.

He now serves as Robert's mentor showing him the ropes of being a shinigami, and fighting the phantomoids.

His personality is very honor driven, and he still tries to live up to the samurai code even in modern times when he works as a janitor or a narrator on some Saturday morning kid show.

His personality often clashes with Roberts, but at the end of the day they have a mutual understanding that allows them both to fgrow.

Powers. He as a lot of the same powers as Robert only his are stronger, and instead of a motorcycle he rides around on a Kirin.

Samantha Michaels/Yami Hime: Samantha was a nerdy girl who wanted to be pretty, and popular till someone offered to grant her wish, unfortunately that person was a phanotmoid, and they turned her into one.

At first she liked the power but then it started corrupting her, and she went psychotic, now she tries to user her phantomoid powers for good while trying to get rid of her own phantomoid side.

As a human she can be nice, and innocent, but can get very angry with pushed too far, her phantomoid side on the other hand is manipulative, and wouldn't think twice about killing you if she thought she had to.

Powers: Being able to regenerate from even the smallest cell, acid venom saliva, able to grow swords from her forearms, being able to shoot laser beams.

Captain Percival Grant/ Captain Aka Kabuto: Captain Percival is a member of a top secret international law enforcement agency that investigates extra-terrestrial phenomena. While investigating attacks by parasitic body snatching alien insects called Insectoids he was killed, and cocooned so that his body would be used to create an insectoid slave to carry out their plans, but after being killed as an insectoid he mysteriously came back to life but with his human soul returned.

He now continues to investigate attacks by the Insectoids using his own insectoid powers to stop them.

Powers: Can generate electrical energy, and focus it through pincers in his arms, and legs, and carries two laser pistols that fire electric energy.

Lt Howard McMullen/Uchuujin: Howard was low level fighter pilot for another organization that investigates paranormal phenomena when he was investigating a strange glowing light when his jet crashed that light revealed itself as an alien from the planet ZX12-1000 that had come to Earth to deal with the phantomoid menace but due to Earth's atmosphere can't survive more than five minutes.

So the alien fused with Howard so that he can use it's powers to fight pjantomoids, and giant creatures

In his human form Howard can seem bumbling, and incompetent but is always able to save the day as Uchuujin.

Professor Chronos: An alien from another planet who resembles an elderly British man, he travels around in a space ship called Time And Space Cruise that can transform into any kind building in order to blend into it's environment.

He comes to Earth to not only investigate the phantomoid menace but also to escape the destruction of his home planet at the hands of creatures called the Cydrack.

Unlike the other heroes he doesn't engage in direct conflict, and instead uses his superior intellect to figure his way out of trouble.

Powers: Advanced intellect that allows him to figure his way out of any situation, a regeneration factor that allows him to survive death by rearranging his molecular structure allowing him to take on different appearances.

Villains:

Jack Ferguson: A public service announcement, and commercial writer for the O'Junkies corporation. Bored, and underpaid with his job he dreamed of finding a way to access the world of fairies, and goblins so that he could bring them to our world.

However his experiments to do so went horribly awry resulting in not only him becoming possessed by not four demonic personalities but giving unleashing other demonic creatures on Earth, and giving him the ability to turn any life form into phantomoids.

Jack himself is not intentionally evil, in fact he can actually be a nice guy most of the time but his various phantomoid personalities constantly encourage him to act on his darkest impulses to further their own goals.

Makaimao: A Demon sorcerer made of pure evil magic. He is the most spiritual of Jack's personalities having been a demon, angel, or spirit for all the universes religions until his own desire to become the one god was revealed, and he was banished.

He can summon, and create all kinds of curses and spells, and turn anything into a supernatural monster.

Uchuumaoh: Uchuumaoh is a bit of a contradiction as he is mentally very advanced having evolved over millions of years, and yet has a simple amoeba like genetic structure that allows him to to evolve to anything thrown at him.

In addition he knows about all the life forms in the universe, and can call them to invade earth, he can consume the genetic material of any organism, and gain it's abilities.

Mechamaoh: An evil artificial intelligence made of nanites, and is the most scientifically minded of Jack's phantomoid forms.

His big thing is technology as he seeks to become the most advanced technology in the universe, he can absorb any technology, and in turn transform any technology into one of his killer robots.

Jumaoh: a chimera like creature made of the DNA of carious animals i.e. a bat's ears, bears head with a lion's mane, and a rhino's horn, wings from bat's, birds, and insects, tentacles, gills, etc.

He is the only one of Jack's personalities that was not a pre existing creature, and is also the strongest, and least intelligent of them.

He can also turn humans into animal hybrids, and animals into giant creatures.

Phantomoids: Demonic undead mutants created by Daimon they usually appear in four types (mutant, robot, alien, demon) they typically start off as humans, and are converted into phantomoids by one of Jack's own phantomoid forms, though plants, animals, machines, anything can become a phantomoid
Old 01/16/11, 10:09 PM   #20
mbozzo
Power Ranger

I was thinking about a story in which an American version of Kamen Rider Decade visit the mirror world of the VR Troopers to remove a power draining pink crystal shard from their world. Because time has passed since the last episode, Grimlord may no longer in charge. A new master villain may have taken his place. Also by now, the VR Troopers of the present may not be the same people from the aired episodes, and may be wearing the armors from Toei's other metal heroes show. What do you think about that?
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply