Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/28/17, 09:06 PM   #21
Die Hard
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Ninja Steel

I tried watching some episodes on Nicks website because of the new movie. The first PR episodes I have watched since MMPR. I think I am going to stick with the movies..The episodes were terrible.
Die Hard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/13/17, 12:48 AM   #22
MattEmily
Administrator

Episode 9 – Rocking And Rolling
Episode description TBA.

Episode 10 – The Ranger Ribbon
Episode description TBA.

Episode 11 – Poisonous Plots
Episode description TBA.

Episode 10 – Family Fusion
Episode description TBA.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/27/17, 07:05 PM   #23
MattEmily
Administrator

Episode 9 - Rocking And Rolling
Levi is excited to be embarking on his world tour but as mysterious earthquakes start shaking up Summer Cove he’s presented with a tough decision.

Episode 10 - The Ranger Ribbon
When Summer Cove’s sentimental “Ribbon Tree” is in danger of being cut down by Preston’s wealthy dad, Preston must learn to stand up to his father to save what’s important.

Episode 11 - Poisonous Plots
Brody is poisoned by Galvanax’s latest contestant. Will the Ninja Steel Rangers make the ultimate sacrifice in order to save him?

Episode 12 - Family Fusion
The Ninja Steel Rangers access a powerful new Megazord formation to battle Ripcon.
Old 07/27/17, 11:13 PM   #24
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Codfish View Post
Wow interesting. Feels like we just got done celebrating the 20th. I am looking forward to it. I really loved Super Megaforce.
I'm looking forward to the return of previous Rangers but I was not a fan of anything Megaforce except for some things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Kat View Post
I would guess Ninja Storm Rangers might come back? Season 3 Rangers would also be nice. But I could see how that would be hard for them to pull off.
Ninja Storm would make sense but only the Wind Rangers and Adam (Hunter) would readily be available Jorgito is generally in Canada or the U.S. and Jason (Cam) resides in Singapore.

Season 3 MM Rangers however could be possible since there's JDF, Johnny, David, Karan, Steve and then for Pink they could choose between either Amy or Catherine but because of how certain actors are when it comes to the show being union or non-union the odds of having a full team come back are very slim unless it's Zeo or the Disney teams before SPD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasar Saber View Post
If I didn't know better I'd say we were getting Hexagon NS a decade or so too late. But that's just extreme wishful thinking.
that wouldn't be happening. No one with the production would even have a clue what Hexagon was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Pink View Post
I hope Tori comes back if not the whole Ninja Storm team.
Sally lives in the area and it's rumored that she could be returning which I would be perfectly fine with. It'd be nice to see all 6 Ninja Storm Rangers back but because of the logistics I just don't see it happening however I can see 1, 2 and perhaps maybe even 3 coming back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen's Revenge View Post
I would love to see Time Force. But I don't see them being a fit. Ninja Storm is a good guess. I wouldn't be surprised to see some Jungle Fury Rangers.
Time Force would be good and who cares if they're a fit or not? Unfortunately the whole crew is union so not all will be willing to come back. Erin said no but we know Jason has no issues with working on a non-union production.

Jungle Fury is a nice idea but the odds of some returning would be slim.
Jason possibly resides in Australia so he could be an option.

Anna I believe resides in New Zealand but she will travel to the U.S. but hasn't done any film (TV or film) roles there as of late.

Aljin appears to live in Australia.
David is from New Zealand but he's presumably busy due to other roles.
Nikolai is from Australia but could be busy doing other roles.
Bede lives in New Zealand.
Holly lives in New Zealand.

Also keep in mind that Jason Smith and Anna may have issues working together since they broke up. Dating a fellow actor is a tough thing to do in the business since it can mess up your own performance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Malik View Post
I am having a hard time getting excited. The prospect of seeing old Rangers does sound intriguing . I just hope it is handled better than Super Megaforce. Sorry Codfish, I thought it was awful.
as long as Chip writes the episodes then it'll be fine but if the other 2 writers are credited for the episodes then it'll be an utter disaster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kameron Poe View Post
I just hope they do a better job than Super Megaforce. And I see I am not alone.
so do I that's why I'm hoping Chip takes charge with any episode that features a returning Ranger since we don't need a Producer murdering a previous character like Tzachor did with Scott.
Old 08/05/17, 05:52 PM   #25
MattEmily
Administrator

Remember that a new episode is on next Saturday
Old 08/06/17, 10:07 PM   #26
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
Episode 9 - Rocking And Rolling
Levi is excited to be embarking on his world tour but as mysterious earthquakes start shaking up Summer Cove he’s presented with a tough decision.

Episode 10 - The Ranger Ribbon
When Summer Cove’s sentimental “Ribbon Tree” is in danger of being cut down by Preston’s wealthy dad, Preston must learn to stand up to his father to save what’s important.

Episode 11 - Poisonous Plots
Brody is poisoned by Galvanax’s latest contestant. Will the Ninja Steel Rangers make the ultimate sacrifice in order to save him?

Episode 12 - Family Fusion
The Ninja Steel Rangers access a powerful new Megazord formation to battle Ripcon.
Episode 13 – Ace and the Race
Calvin finds himself increasingly distracted from his friends and Power Ranger duties when he spends all this time trying to impress his local hero.

Episode 14 – The Royal Arrival
A mysterious Princess and her Royal Guard arrive on Earth to challenge the Rangers.
Old 08/11/17, 09:25 PM   #27
MattEmily
Administrator

Episode 15 – The Royal Rumble
The Power Rangers band together with a new ally to try and defeat Galvanax’s new Champion but even their teamwork may not be enough.
Old 08/27/17, 02:35 PM   #28
MattEmily
Administrator

Episode 16 – Monkey Business
Calvin and Hayley decide to run for office at school but are thrown into discord by a monster capable of recording their voices.
Old 08/28/17, 09:16 PM   #29
MattEmily
Administrator

Episode 17 – TBA
Redbot documents the adventures of the Power Rangers on his new blog while a cat-like monster attempts to steal the Ninja Power Stars.

Episode 18 – TBA
Preston must confront one of Galvanax’s newest contestants after his magical spells backfire on his teammates.

Episode 19 – TBA
While Sarah deals with issues at school, the Rangers must overcome an invincible force field.

Episode 20 – TBA
The final battle begins as Galvanax unleashes his devastating attack.
Old 09/10/17, 10:01 PM   #30
MattEmily
Administrator

Here's an update on the final episodes of Ninja Steel minus the specials.

Quote:
Episode 14 – The Royal Arrival
A mysterious Princess and her Royal Guard arrive on Earth to challenge the Rangers.

Episode 15 – The Royal Rumble
The Power Rangers band together with a new ally to try and defeat Galvanax’s new Champion but even their teamwork may not be enough.

Episode 16 – Monkey Business
Calvin and Hayley decide to run for office at school but are thrown into discord by a monster capable of recording their voices.

Episode 17 – The Adventures of Redbot
Redbot documents the adventures of the Power Rangers on his new blog while a cat-like monster attempts to steal the Ninja Power Stars.

Episode 18 – Abrakadanger
Preston must confront one of Galvanax’s newest contestants after his magical spells backfire on his teammates.

Episode 19 – TBA
While Sarah deals with issues at school, the Rangers must overcome an invincible force field.

Episode 20 – TBA
The final battle begins as Galvanax unleashes his devastating attack.
Post New ThreadReply