Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Online Present Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/27/06, 08:07 PM   #1
Esther
Power Ranger

Default "Emma" 's new post..i found this on her blog...oh

Friday, February 24, 2006

confusion and emails....

Hey guys,
I bet that you didn't expect me to write so soon, but there are somethings that might seem confusing and lets get them solved! Ok, first thing,
I want all of you to know that I read every single email that you guys send me but I don't have the time to answer all of them because I am VERY busy. So please be patient with me! Thanks. Also about the friend requests, I know that I added all of you but I have about 20 pages or more of requests and if you have certain friends that want to be my friend then I'll try to add them write away but it's going to take a while...Ok now thats all settled i can get back to saying what I was going to say!

Ok so this weekend, I get to go snowboarding with Brandon and my best friend Dez (some of you know her). What about you guys? Also a lot of people are asking me about my previous cd with only 3 tracks (Just words, Freak you out, and patiently) and that was in 2004 and I still have some of those left in stock. Interested? Hope you all are great and I'll talk to you later..Thanks..

xo
-emma
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/28/06, 06:08 AM   #2
Shadow Ranger

Yo Ester Where'd you get this from. We already found out that the MY Space is a fake.
Old 02/28/06, 09:49 AM   #3
Esther
Power Ranger

i subscribed to her blog....
Old 02/28/06, 10:11 AM   #4
TheDarkOne
Ranger In Training

Thats why I believed that one to be the real Emma as well but apparently its not. Its in the "Fake" myspace
TheDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/28/06, 09:12 PM   #5
mike#1fan
Putty Patroller

Send a message via MSN to mike#1fan

Kool I love you Emma 8)
Emma's #1 Fan
mike#1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/01/06, 10:21 AM   #6
Esther
Power Ranger

the myspace stuf IS a hoax...here's what the REAL Emma Says about it..it's from her site:

Hey everyone,

I want to clear something up. I do not have a my space page. Anyone that is on my space with my name is fake.

It would appear that not only do i have someone pretending to be me, but i have someone very dumb pretending to be me. Seen as you are impersonating someone from New Zealand - you should have probably done a little research and not put Auckland, New Zealand Australia - as they are two different countries.

Maybe you should spend more time reading instead of creating fake pages on my space...
Old 03/02/06, 08:34 AM   #7
DarkMan
Power Ranger

yall was blind but now you see

thank you thank you very much
DarkMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/02/06, 06:25 PM   #8
jdf195allmine
Comic Relief

yea that would've probaly been a good thing to do. also dont they spell things differently there too. like 'favorite' here is 'favourite' there just tellin ya!
jdf195allmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/03/06, 12:26 AM   #9
DarkMan
Power Ranger

yeppers
DarkMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/12/06, 05:20 PM   #10
jeffbobs
Comic Relief

that isnt her that wrote the msg. she has a completly different type of writing style
jeffbobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply