Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/28/05, 09:12 AM   #21
The_Star_Treker
Putty Patroller

Send a message via AIM to The_Star_Treker Send a message via MSN to The_Star_Treker

Hello, I noticed that you have a link to my buddy BlueForever's site. That is pretty cool and one reason how I found your forum site. Your forum site looks great. I am a forum design expert because I own 2 forums, one for discussion and one is my clan forum. I haven't post on any Power Rangers message boards for awhile because I got bored with them but I am back into them again. :) :lol:
The_Star_Treker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/27/05, 04:41 AM   #22
Daniel
Putty Patroller

Send a message via AIM to Daniel

If U become a forum design expert from owning 2 forums i must be a forum God or sumthin. I Own 3 Forums. And i am also an Administrator on about 5 Other Sites and Moderators on 3.
Yes I am a Forum Get around :D hehe

Just a thaught. Does the Power Rangers Online have a MySQL Database and PHP thingi. if u do i suggest getting a Forum u install on it. cause that way its all on the one site and stuffs
Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/27/05, 08:27 PM   #23
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Daniel@Dec 27 2005, 09:41 AM
If U become a forum design expert from owning 2 forums i must be a forum God or sumthin. I Own 3 Forums. And i am also an Administrator on about 5 Other Sites and Moderators on 3.
Yes I am a Forum Get around :D hehe

Just a thaught. Does the Power Rangers Online have a MySQL Database and PHP thingi. if u do i suggest getting a Forum u install on it. cause that way its all on the one site and stuffs
I could install a forum but I chose to switch to invisionfree when I moved from the ezboard. I am seriously thinking about going Vbullitin eventually.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/10/06, 04:10 AM   #24
Daniel
Putty Patroller

VBulletin is verry profesional. But Comes at a verry Profesional Price also
Old 01/10/06, 09:23 AM   #25
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Though Invision Power does have its advantages over Vbulletin.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/11/06, 02:03 PM   #26
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cheetamus Primal@Jan 10 2006, 02:23 PM
Though Invision Power does have its advantages over Vbulletin.
What do you feel makes Invision better than Vbullitin?

Your talking about the paying version of Invision right?
Old 01/12/06, 04:27 AM   #27
Daniel
Putty Patroller

IPB has a Larger Range of Skins

Skins and Mods are Also Free to Download. Once You Pay for the Initial Board You Pay for Nothing Else At All.

A Friend has Vbulletin and you have to pay to lease your license or To OWn the License and Then you have to pay for skins and Mods also Sometimes.

But if i Had the choice i would go with Vbulletin. ATM i have IPB 2.0 which is the free trial license one. I Just Dont want to have to pay money for a Time Filler Project

I.e Free Host and Free Forum License (Both Legal)

There is phpBB But I Find that Incredibly hard to Deal with. I have not seen Any Skins or Mods Around the place for them.

Then if You have Cpanel in your administration area there aer pre-install scripts. (phpBB and SMF. I have never used SMF and only used phpBB for a matter of days before i went IPB)
Old 01/13/06, 12:32 AM   #28
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Daniel@Jan 12 2006, 09:27 AM
IPB has a Larger Range of Skins

Skins and Mods are Also Free to Download. Once You Pay for the Initial Board You Pay for Nothing Else At All.

A Friend has Vbulletin and you have to pay to lease your license or To OWn the License and Then you have to pay for skins and Mods also Sometimes.

But if i Had the choice i would go with Vbulletin. ATM i have IPB 2.0 which is the free trial license one. I Just Dont want to have to pay money for a Time Filler Project

I.e Free Host and Free Forum License (Both Legal)

There is phpBB But I Find that Incredibly hard to Deal with. I have not seen Any Skins or Mods Around the place for them.

Then if You have Cpanel in your administration area there aer pre-install scripts. (phpBB and SMF. I have never used SMF and only used phpBB for a matter of days before i went IPB)
Thanks, some of what you said I knew already. But you did help none the less.
Old 04/04/06, 03:37 AM   #29
The Winged Vampire
Putty Patroller

Send a message via MSN to The Winged Vampire

I'm glad I found this board running. Most if not all other PR boards I found are either done with or are on life support.

How come I can't get my avy to work? It's very frustrating.
The Winged Vampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/06/06, 03:38 AM   #30
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by The Winged Vampire@Apr 4 2006, 07:37 AM
I'm glad I found this board running. Most if not all other PR boards I found are either done with or are on life support.

How come I can't get my avy to work? It's very frustrating.
Maybe its too big? I don't really use them myself so I guess I can't be of much help.
Post New ThreadReply