Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/15/16, 03:45 PM   #131
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Reloaded

At the palace Goldar complained "Your highness why have you called me back I was just about to destroy the Red Ranger". Rita explained "Quit you bellyaching I've got something you might want to see".

Goldar looked in the telescope, and gasped in excitement. He cheerfully exclaimed "At last after 10,000,000 years my beloved Scorpina has returned". He then went to Rita, and cried out "Thank you your evilness now we shall destroy the Rangers in your honor". Rita cackled evily.

Back in the Dark Dimension Jason pleaded "I'm not going to fight you". Tommy bragged "Because you know I'll win". Jason corrected "No because I know the real Tommy is in there, and if you were truly a Ranger then you would be fighting on Zordon's side, and not Rita's".
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/15/16, 03:46 PM   #132
Zabitan
Administrator

Tommy came back with "She is my queen, and I am her Green Ranger". Jason pleaded "She's evil". But Tommy simply rebutted "Yeah, and so am I". Then the two of them proceeded to punch, and kick each other.

At the Command Center Zack was asking "Quagmire, Alpha any luck finding Jason or Zordon?" Quagmire sadly answered "Aye searching for our friends has only lead to dead ends". Just then a noise came from a console. Alpha cheered "I think I found him". Alpha then started pushing buttons on the console, and said "I just need to get a lock on his wrist communicator".

In the Dark Dimension Jason, and Tommy were still fighting when Jason saw his Power Morpher, and was about to reach for it when Tommy pinned him down, and summoned the Sword of Darkness, and was about to stab Jason with it.

Tommy smirked under his helmet, and bragged "To the destruction of the Power Rangers". But just as Tommy was about to stab Jason he was teleported out of the Dark Dimension. Tommy screamed "No how can this be".
Old 02/15/16, 03:47 PM   #133
Zabitan
Administrator

Jason appeared in the Command Center, and everyone went around him. Jason got up, and said "Man am I glad to be back". Billy asked "What happened?", and Jason answered "Tommy, and Goldar almost sliced, and diced me".

Just then the alarms started blaring. The Rangers turned to the Viewing Globe, and saw Scorpina. "Whoa who's that?" Jason asked. Alpha panicked, and explained "That's Scorpina Goldar's wife, and one of Rita's most powerful warriors".

Zack just scoffed, and said "Man first Quagmire has a kid now Goldar's got a wife". Billy exclaimed "She's destroying the downtown warehouse district". Jason said "We've got to stop her". The other Rangers agreed".
Old 02/15/16, 03:47 PM   #134
Zabitan
Administrator

The Rangers once again morphed, and Scorpina called out "Putties attack". The Rangers then started fighting off Scorpina, and the Putties. Scorpina threw her sword like a boomerang, and it hit Jason. Kimberly got him back up, and asked "Are you okay?" Jason said "Yeah".

Then Goldar appeared, and the Rangers continued fighting him, Scorpina, and the Putties. Eventually however they started to retreat, and Goldar bragged "Don't think you've won just yet Rangers". Scorpina added "Yeah Rita's got something that will trash that miserable Megazord of yours, and they teleported away.

At Rita's palace Tommy teleported in, and said "You wanted to see me your evilness". Rita happily explained "As all you know the Megazord runs on solar power, and I'm trying to find a way to cut off it's power".
Old 02/15/16, 03:48 PM   #135
Zabitan
Administrator

Rita then explained "I just need you, Scorpina, and Goldar, and I'm sure we can do it". Then she further explained "And tomorrow is a once in a century solar eclipse" she added "We just need to draw the Rangers out when it's the right time"

Goldar cheered "That's brilliant my queen". Tommy agreed "Soon the Rangers will be nothing more than a memory". Rita grinned "I'm glad you like it" She then said "Soon my dark prince you shall become my evil king".

At the Command Center the Rangers, Alpha, and Quagmire were still trying to find Zordon. Jason exclaimed "Man we've been searching for hours, and still no trace of Zordon". Zack agreed "It's like he's ceased to exit".
Old 02/15/16, 03:48 PM   #136
Zabitan
Administrator

Alpha assured them "We can't give up hope Rangers we almost found him once. I know we can do it". Then the pillar flickered some more, and some more distorted language came from it. "Rangers" "Must Help" "Before" "Too Late".

The message ended, and the Rangers, and everyone else just bowed their heads in disappointment. Zack said "Man we almost had him that time". Jason assured them "Alpha's right though we can't give up". Trini agreed "Were getting closer to finding him" Zack said "I just hope we do it sooner rather than later", and everyone agreed.

To be continued.

Author's Note: Whelp we're halfway through everyone. Only two more parts left of The Green Ranger saga.
Old 02/18/16, 09:13 PM   #137
Zabitan
Administrator

Power Rangers Dino Episode 8
Green with Evil Part 3
Written by Justin Best.

In the Command Center the Rangers were telling Alpha, Quagmire, and Nemo about the previous battle. Jason asked “We don’t know is it true what Goldar, and Scorpina said?” Zack agreed “Yeah can they really destroy the Megazord?”.

Alpha bowed his head, and sadly said “I’m afraid so Rangers”. He explained “Later today is a once in a century solar eclipse”. He continued “When that happens the Megazord will be cut off from the source of it’s power, and will be vulnerable”

Trini, and Kimberly gasped “Oh no”. Billy asked “How long will the eclipse last?” Alpha answered “About 8 minutes however the Megazord’s backup power can only last 3-5 minutes without sunlight”. Zack said “So we just either have to wait until the eclipse is over to summon the Megazord or get it over quick”.

Last edited by Zabitan; 11/18/17 at 05:55 PM.
Old 02/18/16, 09:14 PM   #138
Zabitan
Administrator

In the Dark Dimension Tommy as the Green Ranger was practicing with the Sword of Darkness while he could hear Rita’s voice call out “Are ready for your next battle Green Ranger?” Tommy cheered “Yes my queen I will crush the Power Rangers”.

Rita called out “Good”. In her palace she called out to her other minions “So you guys understand plan right?”. Scorpina explained “I will go down with some Putties, and attack the city to lure the Rangers out”.

Goldar explained “Then I will destroy the city to force the Rangers to summon the Megazord, Then when the solar eclipse happens me, Scorpina, and the Green Ranger will destroy the Megazord”. Rita nodded “Good”.
Old 02/18/16, 09:14 PM   #139
Zabitan
Administrator

At the Command Center the alarm started going off, and the Rangers saw Scorpina, and some Putties once again rampaging Angel Grove. Zack said “It’s Scorpina she’s destroying the City again” Billy said “It might be another trap”.

Jason said “We ain’t got a choice”. Alpha warned “Remember Rangers wait until the eclipse is over to summon the Megazord or only summon it if you really need to”. The Rangers nodded, and Jason called out “It’s morphin time”.

The Rangers then proceeded to punch, and kick the Putties, then Scorpina came, and started slashing the Rangers with her sword. Then Scorpina charged her sword with dark energy, and threw it like a boomerang at the Rangers.
Old 02/18/16, 09:15 PM   #140
Zabitan
Administrator

Meanwhile in her palace Rita bragged “Now for the next stage of my plan”. Then she threw her scepter, and shouted “Magic wand make my Goldar grow”, and Goldar grew into a giant, and started shooting lasers from his eyes at the buildings in Angel Grove.

Jason called out “Oh no it’s Goldar”. Kimberly asked “What do we do?” Zack
added “Yeah we can’t summon the Megazord until after the eclipse but we can’t let Goldar destroy the city”. Jason begrudgingly admitted “I don’t know”.

Goldar then proceed to rampage through Angel Grove bragging “What’s wrong Rangers? Oh yeah I remember it’s the eclipse today you can’t summon you Megazord”. Then Goldar started laughing manically.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
discussion, fanfiction, power rangers, reloaded