Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 05/18/15, 07:21 PM   #1
Iceranger32
Putty Patroller

Default Did the Producees of Power Rangers Time Force Predict the Future by Pure Luck?

the title states, I starting thinking on this logic after remembering this little scene from Time Force Traitor:

"How did you guys survived in the year 3,000 without any Cookies?" Wes inquired

"Not just cookies, there isn't any junk food." Jen told Wes

"Oh, sounds like torture." Wes stated

Think about it, more and more people are complaining about junk food then they have back in the day and schools had already if not are now starting to go more healthy with the foods they serve to the students. I remember back from when I was a kid to somewhere just after my freshmen year or just starting my sophomore year of high school when McDonlads and Burger King had got rid of their Ex-large size fries. Super Size for McDonalds, and King Size for Burger King. And plus may I might add with McDonalds, they truly have shrunk the amount of fries they give out for their happy meals as well. Last I saw it was only like five fries they put in them now and it is mandatory(At least from my POV) that you have to have some fruit put in them. There is probably more examples out there and probably more logic ones then the ones I gave but those are the only ones I can think of at the moment so again I will leave you all with this thought.

Had the Producers of Power Rangers Time Force really predict the Future by pure luck?
Iceranger32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/18/15, 08:05 PM   #2
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Did the Producees of Power Rangers Time Force Predict the Future by Pure Luck?

yea I think it was just a coincidence but considering Soccer Moms and how they complain about every little thing it's not a total shock that the decrease in junk food started to happen.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/19/15, 11:08 AM   #3
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: Did the Producees of Power Rangers Time Force Predict the Future by Pure Luck?

Some of it is marketing too. The fast food resturants want to attact the healthy minded eaters. Since they need them to continue to be viable. I do think everyone should be given a choice and not being forced to not eat something.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/19/15, 11:44 AM   #4
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
Some of it is marketing too. The fast food resturants want to attact the healthy minded eaters. Since they need them to continue to be viable. I do think everyone should be given a choice and not being forced to not eat something.
I agree. People shouldn't be forced to eat healthy options if they don't want to since some people just don't like the taste of such stuff and I'm one of those that you can't find much stuff that I'm happy with the taste that is healthy.
Old 05/19/15, 04:27 PM   #5
Knightstorm
Putty Patroller

I agree with you both. There's nothing wrong with eating healthy,but not everyone wants health food and shouldn't have it forced on them. In my case,most of my favorite foods aren't exactly the healthiest.Lol
Knightstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/19/15, 05:29 PM   #6
Itzy Bitzy Carter
Power Ranger

As long as we don't end up liked Tommy in that MMPR season 3 episode. The one where the monster goes into him and makes him eat junk food non stop.
Itzy Bitzy Carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/19/15, 10:21 PM   #7
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightstorm View Post
I agree with you both. There's nothing wrong with eating healthy,but not everyone wants health food and shouldn't have it forced on them. In my case,most of my favorite foods aren't exactly the healthiest.Lol
Pretty much all of my favorite foods aren't exactly the best things for you even though a lot of them are either chicken or meat of some kind (like ribs) which is technically healthy but once other things are added to them it becomes unhealthy I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzy Bitzy Carter View Post
As long as we don't end up liked Tommy in that MMPR season 3 episode. The one where the monster goes into him and makes him eat junk food non stop.
that's usually me in some cases... and the monster's name was Ravenator.
Post New ThreadReply