Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/15/14, 11:21 AM   #1
Chief
Shadow Ranger

Default Lets Talk Monsters

One of the coolest (and sometimes most bizarre) aspects of the Power Rangers is the monster of the week. After the Rangers, weapons, and Zords are established, the monster is what I look forward to seeing each week.

I don't have a lot of knowledge when it comes to PR as I've only seen a season or two of MMPR and only 5 episodes of Mega Force so I thought this would be a fun topic to post.

What are some of the best monsters in PR history? Worst? Coolest names? Most effective? Strangest look? Oddest name?

Terror Toad is what I'm bringing to the table. Terr ible name (see what I did there...-_-) but the dude ATE Jason. Lemme repeat that...he ATE him. Gulped him down like a 7-11 slurpee. Bad ***.
Old 12/04/17, 10:46 PM   #2
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Lets Talk Monsters

I agree that seeing the monsters can be a good experience.

Some of my favorite monsters were ones like Knasty Knight, Snizzard, Mantis, King Sphinx Vampirus, Skelerena, Needlenose, Brick Bully, Ravenator, Hydro Hog, Mean Screen, Wolfbane and Mechanizer.

Some monsters who I thought had good names were Vampirus, Ravenator, Wolfbane and Mechanizer?

Monsters who have bad names? Definitely Babe Ruthless was 1.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply