Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/02/18, 12:45 PM   #21
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Question about Wild Force?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoThunder View Post
I heard somewhere that there was another Megazord formation that was never used when they converted the Sentai footage to American TV... It utilized a new zord... The Red Kongozord... also heard that the Red Kongozord was created by 'merging' Red Lion & the Kongozord...
Quote:
Originally Posted by JH_Jeff View Post
This robot was only used in the Gao Ranger movie, which is probably why you didn't see it on the hacked episodes they used for the American program.
basically all I can tell you Indigo is how Jeff rudely put it. Power Rangers episodes are not "hacked" episodes but he is right that the red Gorilla wasn't included because it was in the Gaoranger movie which has separate rights tied to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by battlewarrior View Post
look all saban had to do was make his own instead of copying someone else's thoughts i mean i was just thinking of it and you guys are biting my head off about this
no one has been biting your head off of your question your question was a good question but they're giving you logical answers as to why it didn't happen yes they could've made original footage of the Galaxy Rangers using the Galaxy Rangers and removed any instances of the Space Rangers using the gliders but that wasn't possible since those were the vehicles for Space and Bandai likely wanted them to stick to the source footage for the props.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarZeo View Post
Kongazord never had the spear...
as far as I recall it did.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply