Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/30/17, 09:32 PM   #21
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Chase Into Space better than Countdown?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Master View Post
Your right Zordon was very much a cruel despot who used teenagers to fight his wars for him. Earth did benfit from his sacrifice in the Space Finalie. But it never would have been in trouble if Zordon didn't come to Earth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zordon's Legacy Exposed View Post
Thats mostly true I would!d stop short of calling him evil. But he was ruthless and guilty of a lot of bad things. But Zordon was a necessary thing for Earth in the sense that the UAE would have run wild at some point without him. They might not have reached Earth until much later though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimandTommy View Post
Zordon wasn't ambitous or evil. He was like a father to all the Rangers. He was the guardian of the galaxy. And it was a big loss for the forces of good to lose him. I blame the Space Rangers for not getting thd job done himself.
yea Zordon wasn't evil there just wasn't much he could do to fight the villains other than recruit other people sure before he got caught in a time warp he could fight but afterwards? nope he couldn't fight.

Keep in mind that without Zordon there Rita would've conquered the Earth with ease until the Machine Empire came around who would've then taken control over from them.

The Space Rangers couldn't have done anything there were too many villains attacking even if they dealt with the issue on Earth they still would've needed to take care of issues in other galaxies.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/30/17, 09:34 PM   #22
Ranger Black
Comic Relief

Zordon was definitely a complicated character that had complicated motivations.
Ranger Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/30/17, 09:36 PM   #23
KimandTommy
Power Ranger

They didn't save Zordon in time. Andros was too worried about his evil sister.
KimandTommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/30/17, 09:43 PM   #24
Doomsday
Comic Relief

Rita would have never attacked Earth if it wasn't to get to Zordon. Also his army defeated Rita after he was stuck in the timewarp. Zordon always had others do his dirty work for him.
Doomsday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/30/17, 09:53 PM   #25
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday View Post
Rita would have never attacked Earth if it wasn't to get to Zordon. Also his army defeated Rita after he was stuck in the timewarp. Zordon always had others do his dirty work for him.
wrong she had no clue he was there she just attacked Earth because it was the closest planet also we don't know who trapped Rita in her dumpster it's presumed that Zordon was able to trap her while she was trapping him
Old 01/01/18, 09:36 PM   #26
MMPR Supreme
Ranger In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
wrong she had no clue he was there she just attacked Earth because it was the closest planet also we don't know who trapped Rita in her dumpster it's presumed that Zordon was able to trap her while she was trapping him
Zordon and Rita were mortal enemies. I think she had to know he was still on Earth.

I don't like either of the episodes the op mentions. They don't feel like Power Rangers. The MMPR finale feels like a much better cliffhanger anyway.
MMPR Supreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/01/18, 10:26 PM   #27
MMPR Forever
Power Ranger

I just wish MMPR didn't end on a cliffhanger. Zeo wasn't a satisfying continuation.
MMPR Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/01/18, 11:05 PM   #28
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMPR Supreme View Post
Zordon and Rita were mortal enemies. I think she had to know he was still on Earth.

I don't like either of the episodes the op mentions. They don't feel like Power Rangers. The MMPR finale feels like a much better cliffhanger anyway.
mortal enemies or not it doesn't matter watch the first episode again she clearly says the ONLY REASON she selected Earth is because it was the nearest planet

and you don't act like a true fan if you don't like Countdown to Destruction. MMPR finale wasn't even a great finale a decent finale yes but great? No. Good? Maybe. but better? definitely not. People like you and MMPR Forever who obsess over MMPR make me sick.
Old 01/01/18, 11:56 PM   #29
MMPR Fan
Comic Relief

Then you will be shocked to learn that I view "White Light" as the finale to Power Rangers.
MMPR Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/01/18, 11:59 PM   #30
Turbo Guy
Power Ranger

I don't see why everyone has to like c2d to be a true fan? But I agree everything on the show counts.
Turbo Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply