Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08/25/03, 12:37 PM   #1
GreenRangerGuy
Putty Patroller

Default Can someone tell me as much as they know about DT?

i hardly know anything about DT
GreenRangerGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/25/03, 12:37 PM   #2
Titanium321
Ranger In Training

Send a message via ICQ to Titanium321
Default Re: Can someone tell me as much as they know about DT?

Where's my "All you need to know about PRDT" thread?
Titanium321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/25/03, 12:37 PM   #3
Minion
Putty Patroller

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenRangerGuy View Post
i hardly know anything about DT
join the club. everyone who's not a writer is invited.
Minion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/25/03, 12:37 PM   #4
Storm Warrior
Putty Patroller

Blue- Justin Stewart(Blake Foster)
Red- Connor
Yellow- Kira(Played by Avirl Lavinge)
Black- Tommy Oliver(JDF)
White- Jason Lee Scott
Pink- Kimberly Hart(Amy Jo Jonshen)

Main enemy:

Anton Mercer AKA Lord Zedd
Storm Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/25/03, 12:37 PM   #5
GrnPsychoDragon
Putty Patroller

Default *ahem*

Prometheus' Website

PRDT Info Archives

This is all we know so far. Enjoy.
GrnPsychoDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/25/03, 12:37 PM   #6
Titanium321
Ranger In Training

Send a message via ICQ to Titanium321

Wait, you know what? Here's all I know about DT.

Dr. Anton Mercer and Prof. Oliver Thomas, successfully cross dimensions into the Dinoverse, a parralel dimension where Dinosaurs went after the meteor hit. Here the Earth is a barren wasteland where the Wicked Clan has risen and with no Power Rangers to stop them, successfully conquered the planet with monsters, whiping out the Dinopeople, leaving wild dinozords to roam the wastelands. Mercer betrays Oliver and leaves him in the wasteland as he gets in good with the Wicked Clan, giving them the idea to invade Earth. Oliver on the otherhand finds shelter in a cave where four Dino Braces are hidden, in fact its a whole command center. That reality's version of Zordon had come to stop the Wicked Clan from destroying Earth, but was defeated, he left a video message for anyone who found his Dino Braces(morphers) to use them to stop the Wicked Clan.

Mercer leads the Wicked Clan back to Earth, using their captured zords to clear their path.

Oliver takes the four Dino Braces, but finds one is damaged, and runs through the dimensional portal as the Wicked Clan passes. The Dino Braces dissappear, except the broken one, and Oliver watches as the rampaging zords destroy the city.

Three students, Stephen, Ava, and Jose recieve the Dino Braces as the hear the dinozords calling to them. Their presence calms the Dinozords, causing the Wicked Clan to send out a monster to finish their job.

The three students unconsciously find each other as Oliver finds them. He tells them how to activate the morphers. They call out "Dino Thunder STRIKE!" and are morphed into Power Rangers. They fight the monster with the animal insticts of Dinosaurs.

The Rangers decide to.... oh forget it.

This is just too boring. If you believed me up to now, shame on you.
Titanium321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/25/03, 12:37 PM   #7
Rangerdude7
Putty Patroller

Here's what I know/remember:

It's called Dino Thunder
Rangerdude7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/25/03, 12:37 PM   #8
Zarius
Putty Patroller

Dino Thunder:

When the evil Lord Zedd decides to regain his evil powers taken from him by The Zordon Wave, he takes on the Identity of Dr. Anton Mercer, and manages to use a top secret project to transport himself to Dino World, Tommy Oliver, a scientest working undercover, pursues him and attempts to find the three devices that could transform Mercer into Zedd once more, The Dino Braces,

Oliver becomes freinds with a human tribe, which trusts him with the Black Dino-Brace Tommy engaged with Zedd and his rising Dino-Army in a battle for the Braces, Tommy sent the Braces to Earth, but his own Dino powers were lost in the process, without his powers, Tommy was helpless as Mercer led his army to capture several Dino-Zords and finally returned to Earth, but Tommy follows him.

When Three Students find the Dino Braces they become targets by Mercer's forces,m but are rescued by Tommy who tells them they must call on the power of the Braces to become Power Rangers and stop Mercer
Zarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/25/03, 12:37 PM   #9
Poweranimals
Power Ranger

Dino Braces? Too Sentai-ish.
Poweranimals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/02/18, 12:53 PM   #10
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanium321 View Post
Where's my "All you need to know about PRDT" thread?
if you want one even though that's so 2004 then we can consider this to be that one even though most of the info would be fake or not even real.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm Warrior View Post
Blue- Justin Stewart(Blake Foster)
Red- Connor
Yellow- Kira(Played by Avirl Lavinge)
Black- Tommy Oliver(JDF)
White- Jason Lee Scott
Pink- Kimberly Hart(Amy Jo Jonshen)

Main enemy:

Anton Mercer AKA Lord Zedd
not bad ideas except for Avril, Jason and Zedd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanium321 View Post
Wait, you know what? Here's all I know about DT.

Dr. Anton Mercer and Prof. Oliver Thomas, successfully cross dimensions into the Dinoverse, a parralel dimension where Dinosaurs went after the meteor hit. Here the Earth is a barren wasteland where the Wicked Clan has risen and with no Power Rangers to stop them, successfully conquered the planet with monsters, whiping out the Dinopeople, leaving wild dinozords to roam the wastelands. Mercer betrays Oliver and leaves him in the wasteland as he gets in good with the Wicked Clan, giving them the idea to invade Earth. Oliver on the otherhand finds shelter in a cave where four Dino Braces are hidden, in fact its a whole command center. That reality's version of Zordon had come to stop the Wicked Clan from destroying Earth, but was defeated, he left a video message for anyone who found his Dino Braces(morphers) to use them to stop the Wicked Clan.

Mercer leads the Wicked Clan back to Earth, using their captured zords to clear their path.

Oliver takes the four Dino Braces, but finds one is damaged, and runs through the dimensional portal as the Wicked Clan passes. The Dino Braces dissappear, except the broken one, and Oliver watches as the rampaging zords destroy the city.

Three students, Stephen, Ava, and Jose recieve the Dino Braces as the hear the dinozords calling to them. Their presence calms the Dinozords, causing the Wicked Clan to send out a monster to finish their job.

The three students unconsciously find each other as Oliver finds them. He tells them how to activate the morphers. They call out "Dino Thunder STRIKE!" and are morphed into Power Rangers. They fight the monster with the animal insticts of Dinosaurs.

The Rangers decide to.... oh forget it.

This is just too boring. If you believed me up to now, shame on you.
wouldn't be too bad of a story though except for the students who became the new Rangers, the Dino Earth dimension, Mercer betraying Tommy and the Dino Braces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarius View Post
Dino Thunder:

When the evil Lord Zedd decides to regain his evil powers taken from him by The Zordon Wave, he takes on the Identity of Dr. Anton Mercer, and manages to use a top secret project to transport himself to Dino World, Tommy Oliver, a scientest working undercover, pursues him and attempts to find the three devices that could transform Mercer into Zedd once more, The Dino Braces,

Oliver becomes freinds with a human tribe, which trusts him with the Black Dino-Brace Tommy engaged with Zedd and his rising Dino-Army in a battle for the Braces, Tommy sent the Braces to Earth, but his own Dino powers were lost in the process, without his powers, Tommy was helpless as Mercer led his army to capture several Dino-Zords and finally returned to Earth, but Tommy follows him.

When Three Students find the Dino Braces they become targets by Mercer's forces,m but are rescued by Tommy who tells them they must call on the power of the Braces to become Power Rangers and stop Mercer
a decent story but not too crazy about Zedd being there, the Dino dimension or the Morphers being called Braces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poweranimals View Post
Dino Braces? Too Sentai-ish.
I agree Morphers have always been referred to as Morphers.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply