Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08/30/03, 07:11 PM   #11
jaguarranger
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Rita and Zedd vs Divatox

Rita and Zedd, hands down.
jaguarranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/30/03, 07:11 PM   #12
fireforce
Comic Relief

If diva had her zords and goldgoyle, zedd and rita will die. But with the regular monsters, I think zedd would outsmart her and destroy her.
fireforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/30/03, 07:11 PM   #13
fireforce
Comic Relief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexy View Post
Rita and Zedd would crush Divatox, even if she brought Metallasaurus and the Space Base. Serpenterra could just blow them all away, or Rita could summon Lokar, or Zedd could just kick Havok's ass. Rita and Zedd's putties are EASY to make, so they could outnumber the Pihranatrons. Diva's sub is child's play to Cyclopsis and Lokar. The Space Base is Serpenterra's snack, and Rito and Goldar would make Rygog and Elgar their bitches. Beyond that, Finster is way smarter than Porto
Old serpy was a joke. It could destroy a whole planet and zedd uses it to blast a desert planet. Why not just zap the hell out of earth while the rangers were gone. Kinda hard to use the sword of light when the command center and the planet it was on it being sprinkled on mirinoi LOL
Old 08/30/03, 07:11 PM   #14
fireforce
Comic Relief

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedStarRanger View Post
Oh, but villains never take the logical, obvious choice. Remember the villain rules?
Yeah sadly. LOL
Old 08/30/03, 07:11 PM   #15
TyrannoForceRed
Putty Patroller

zedd didn't want to destroy earth, he never said he did, his goal along with the machine empire and make cap mutiny was to "conquer planets"

why would zedd blow up a planet he wanted to conquer?

Divatox wanted revenge , she really hated earth, forget conquering it

Astronema was gonna launch that missile at earth

Thos evillaisn that seem less agressive are bound by the fact that they wish to conquer not destroy
TyrannoForceRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/30/03, 07:11 PM   #16
JediMB
Putty Patroller

Take and conquer is your honor...
JediMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/31/03, 07:51 PM   #17
Mega Voyager Poster
Putty Patroller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poweranimals View Post
First of all, what does any of this have to do with LR? Second of all, do you have something against Lord Zedd and Rita because it sure seems like it?
Nothing against them. They're just there for comedy value and couldn't really accomplish anything. Rito destroyed the Morphin Rangers' powers and Master Vile destroyed the Ninja Rangers powers. Divatox actually did destroy a group of heroes' powers without calling in additional forces.
Mega Voyager Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/02/18, 07:46 PM   #18
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by puperazzi View Post
Divatox is burdened with less morons on her crew. Rita and Zedd have what... five or six?
Divatox only had Elgar while Rita and Zedd had Goldar, Rito, Squatt and Baboo BUT Goldar and Rito were both skilled warriors they just couldn't beat Tommy or the other Rangers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireforce View Post
If diva had her zords and goldgoyle, zedd and rita will die. But with the regular monsters, I think zedd would outsmart her and destroy her.
I don't think Metalasaurus, Terrorzord and the Divazords would defeat Rita and Zedd since they do have Lokar, Cyclopsis and Serpentera at their disposal.

Quote:
Rita and Zedd would crush Divatox, even if she brought Metallasaurus and the Space Base. Serpenterra could just blow them all away, or Rita could summon Lokar, or Zedd could just kick Havoc's rear. Rita and Zedd's putties are EASY to make, so they could outnumber the Pihranatrons. Diva's sub is child's play to Cyclopsis and Lokar. The Space Base is Serpenterra's snack, and Rito and Goldar would make Rygog and Elgar their bitches. Beyond that, Finster is way smarter than Porto
I agree with you that Rita and Zedd would crush Divatox just so the same reasons you said more or less. Cyclopsis wouldn't be able to get to the Subcraft or Space Base but Lokar probably could get to the Space Base but possibly not the Subcraft. I do agree with you about their Putties.

Quote:
Lokar and Mutitus could crush Goldgoyle, or he'd wise up and rebel against divatox.

So Goldgoyle isnt a factor either
I don't know about Mutitus but you're probably right with him and Lokar beating Goldgoyle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Voyager Poster View Post
More stupidity from some **** who considers LR the weakest Rangers...

Mutitiis would be dead in a second. Zedd & Rita would have no monster as Zedd would have no time to create any, whereas Divatox just hired monster so they'd already exist. Lokar is actually NOT Satan, as this is not Sentai, and would be killed yb Goldgoyle too. Serpanterra would be destroyed by one piranatron leaping into its mouth, therefore causing it planet-destroying blast to go off in its own mouth.

Cyclopsis has no chance in **** against Metallosaurus, Metallosaurus could just short it out, the Sharkzord could short-circuit it or Terrozord could just hakc it to pieces

Divatox would just use Divazord and step on Rita, killing her. Zedd would be crushed by Havoc in less than a minute... oh wait, Zedd and Goldar are already dead because they were in sErpanterra and Cyclopsis when they were destroyed. Rito has no chance against Havoc, Rygog and Elgar.

There are no putties because they don't use them anymore. The Tengas get killed off by the Putrapods and Chromites. There's just about nothing left of Rita & Zedd's forces by now.

P.S. Gettinmg off topic here, but Tankenstein would crush all of Rita & Zedd's forces in less than a minute
I beg to differ so I wouldn't be insulting people.
It takes longer for Rita to make monsters because they come from Finster but Zedd can make a monster in a second so you're wrong there.

yes you're right that Lokar isn't Satan but he's still a very powerful being so I don't think Goldgoyle would be able to best him.

I disagree about Serpentera but I do at least partially agree with Cyclopsis. I do think it'd be tough for it to best the Terrorzord and Metalasaurus BUT I do think it could best the other Divazords.

no Putties? then why did Zedd have his Putties with him in CtD?
I disagree that the Putra Pods would beat the Tengas and the Piranhatrons certainly wouldn't best them either but the Chromites probably would.

I disagree about Tankenstein but that has nothing to do with their forces anyway.

Quote:
Ummm Lokar is kinda like Satan, hes satan enough to kill goldgoyle.

Plus Zedd can grow and Havok can't.

Yeah, Cyclopsis gets dead though. But Serpenterra could still step on them
yea I agree that Lokar is similar to Satan but he's not quite him.

who says Havoc can't grow? Anyone under Divatox including Divatox herself can grow due to her torpedoes.

I do agree that Cycopsis would likely be destroyed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red4life View Post
Divatox really didn't have any real powers beside that **** laser eye. Zedd would beat the brakes off her w/ his staff and Rita would scratch the **** out of her. Divatox couldn't even make her own monsters grow. Zedd could do both.
I agree for the most part except Divatox could enlarge her monsters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brotha Priest View Post
how bout this one

serpentara vs all the monsters ever made...zord sized

half of em would still get squashed, and the other half might be able to make their way up to the head and disable it from there
I don't think it'd be that easy due to its power issues it would probably wipe out most of Divatox's forces until it got to the leaders and the ones that have a surplus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Voyager Poster View Post
Nothing against them. They're just there for comedy value and couldn't really accomplish anything. Rito destroyed the Morphin Rangers' powers and Master Vile destroyed the Ninja Rangers powers. Divatox actually did destroy a group of heroes' powers without calling in additional forces.
you don't even have it right except for the comedic relief part.
Rito destroyed the Thunderzords and damaged the Dino Coins and Tiger Coin as well as their link to the grid.
Rita and Zedd destroyed the Ninja Coins Master Vile wasn't even around at that point in time he had already ran away crying.
The only destroying that Divatox did was nothing. Elgar and Rygog were the ones who destroyed the Power Chamber but they were defeated due to Dark Specter's attack on Eltar.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/04/18, 10:14 PM   #19
GRanger4Life
Putty Patroller

I think Rita and Zedd were more formidable. Divatox would need a lot of help to defeat them.
GRanger4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/07/18, 11:01 AM   #20
Silvy In Space
Putty Patroller

Rita and Zedd are more dangerous and more interesting. Lets not forger Divatox got lucky that her minions found the Power CJamber and its destruction was caused by her army.
Silvy In Space is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply